DSci in Chemistry, professor
Main areas of work of the school:
- Synthesis and studying of the structure and reaction capacity of coordination compounds
- Making new types of the organic derived metals that show unique reaction capacity in relation to organic compounds
Key results of the scientific work of the school of science:
- Development of new approaches to activation of multiple bonds of organic matter
- Synthesis and research of reaction capacity regarding coordination compounds of transition elements with organic ligands
- New examples of metal-metal bonds in heteroorganic compounds
- Acenaphthene-1.2-diimine derivatives of rare metals: one — and two-electron deoxidants for chemical synthesis
The work of the science school resulted in three registered patents:
- «Method of producing lactide from ethyl air of lactic acid in presence of catalytic amounts of samarium chloride (III)»
- «Method of synthesis of the first acenaphthene-1.2-diimine derivatives of Indium – the perspective catalyst of reactions for functionalization of alkynes and ring-opening polymerization of lactides».
- «Method of synthesis of 2-[(2,6-Diisopropylphenolum-acenaphthene – a new perspective ligand for use in chemistry of coordination compounds».
The activities of this research school is supported by grants of the Russian Federal Fundamental Research Fund (2013-2014, 2015-2017, 2018-2020), Russian Ministry of Science and Higher Education (2014-2016.).
The school gave rise to creating a research lab ‘Chemistry of Molecules and Materials’ (project leader – I. Fedyushkin).
Scientific cooperation is established with Razuvayev Institute of Metal-Organic Chemistry of RAS (Nizhny Novgorod), Herzen Russian State Pedagogical University (St. Petersburg), Bauman Moscow State Technical University and others