PhD in History, professor
- Research of cultural and collective memory
- Theoretical problems of historical research
- Historical anthropology
- Culture research
- History of stories and public history
- State Contemporary Art Center ‘Arsenal’
- ‘Theory and Practice of Humanitarian Research’ Laboratories
- Nizhny Novgorod Center of Rehabilitation and Integration of Disabled Veterans and other veteran NGOs of Nizhny Novgorod
1. “Public history: institutes of memory and modern museum policy” (joint project with Contemporary Art Center “Arsenal”) — 2014 .
2. “Policy of time – anachronism and the present time” (joint project with Russian State Technical University, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Contemporary Art Center “Arsenal”) – 2016.
3. “Oral history, military and historical anthropology: problems and prospects of interaction” (joint project with Yaroslavl Pedagogical University) – 2016.
4. “Colonial experience and historical imagination in XIX-XXI centuries” (joint project with Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration and Contemporary Art Center “Arsenal”) — 2017.
5. “Life at war: photo and memory of the local conflicts” (joint project with Center of rehabilitation and integration of disabled veterans) — 2014-2017.
6. Since 2009, we hold regular workshops together with ‘Theory and practice of humanitarian research’ Lab and Contemporary Art Center “Arsenal”