You’re fond of art and poetry and would like to become a real professional in these spheres? Then, our new educational program “Music” is exactly what you need!
Applying for the program does not require knowledge of the Russian language!
This year Minin University launches a full-time educational program in pedagogics, major “Music”. For international students this program would be especially interesting. You don’t need to know Russian to apply for the program!
Apart from obtaining qualitative professional musical education, students that will choose this major will get an opportunity to study a new foreign language. The first year of the program is combined with intensive training course of Russian as a foreign language.
Major “Music” provides students with education that allows them to carry out pedagogical as well as creative and stage activities in the sphere of music in various types of educational and art organizations.
Program units of professional performance training are taught within this major. These units contain: instrumental training, vocal training, conductorial and choral training. Moreover, students acquire skills in the sphere of organizing cultural and educational events, which meets modern challenges of event industry.
Description of the educational program:
- Program unit 1. Man, society and culture
- Program unit 2. Basics of scientific knowledge
- Program unit 3. Information technology (IT)
- Program unit 4. Pedagogics and psychology
- Program unit 5. Foreign language
- Program unit 6. Basics of management culture
- Program unit 7. Basics of art studies
- Program unit 8. Musicology
- Program unit 9. Basics of performance training of a teacher-musician
- Program unit 10. Professional performance training of a teacher-musician
- Program unit 11. Professional training of a teacher-musician in the sphere of information and communications technologies
Educational process is conducted by highly qualified teachers with extensive experience in teaching musical disciplines. Many of them are laureates of various international competitions.
Our graduates can:
- analyze current domestic and international trends in the sphere of music education.
- select a repertoire and perform compositions of different styles.
- carry out musical and educational activities using digital educational resources, as well as distance (online) technologies.
If you want to realize your potential and talent in creative activities and art, then our program will be your best choice.