How to come to Minin University for studying?

1. If you are a citizen of a country with a visa-free procedure for entering the Russian Federation for the purpose of STUDY, then you do not need an invitation to enter Russia. You can cross the border with any mode of transport convenient for you and you MUST underline the purpose of entry "study” in your migration card.

List of visa-free countries:

Abkhazia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, South Ossetia.

2. If you are a citizen of a country with a visa procedure for entering the Russian Federation, then you need an invitation from Minin University, issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.

To obtain an invitation, you should send by e-mail to the address //"> a completed application form 2.3 (1) and a photo of your passport before June 1.

If necessary, the Center employees can request additional information (a copy of your document on previous education, a residence permit in the country of permanent residence, etc.)

The decision regarding the issuing an invitation and the date of entry of a foreign citizen is made by the university administration.


Head of the International Students Office

Olga Selezneva, telephone: +7 (910) 383-22-68

603952, Russia, Nizhny Novgorod, st. Ulyanova 1, office 233

Tel: +7 (831) 262-20-48, (ext 180)