Higher education - Master's or Specialist’s degree – is required to apply to postgraduate study.
The entrance tests are as follows:
- in special discipline, corresponding to the profile areas of training;
- in philosophy,
- in a foreign language determined by the University curriculum and needed to carry out post-graduate thesis research.
The form of entrance examination for foreign citizens is also determined by the admission test program. Successfully completed entrance exams are valid for a calendar year period.
Application deadline - July, 21 - August, 18.
Entrance exams - August, 25 - September, 15
Areas of training:
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Physics and Astronomy
- Chemical sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Biological sciences
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Land transport Technics and technology
- Psychological Sciences
- Education and Educational Sciences
- Linguistics and Literature
- Historical sciences and archeology
- Philosophy, ethics and religious studies
- Cultural science