Activities of the Center for International Education and Cooperation:
Foreign students recruitment
- Participating in the online projects aiming at expanding geography of recognition and representation of Minin University: StudyPortals, Uniagents, Eastern European University Association Study Platform.
- Recruiting foreign students through professional agencies.
- Developing Landing Pages in foreign languages at the university website.
Minin University Language Center (fee-based).
- Training courses on foreign languages for students.
- Test center for the Russian language, history of Russia and Russian legislation for labor migrants and foreign citizens.
- Negotiations with foreign universities on possible partnerships for the purpose of developing professional skills of faculty: English language courses for faculty together with the New Mexico State University.
Creating conditions to provide comfortable stay of foreign students and faculty at Minin University
- Providing information on training, accommodation, registration procedures, etc.;
- Organizing social and entertainment events, encouraging informal contact between Russian and foreign students, fostering international and cross-cultural communication.
Joint exchange programs of bachelor, master's, postgraduate students, summer and winter schools, joint programs of teachers exchange.